Women’s Resource Medical Centers
Women’s Resource Medical Centers of Southern Nevada is a faith-based, nonprofit 501(c)3 charitable organization committed to supporting families with pregnancies. We provide pregnancy tests with immediate results, pregnancy and post pregnancy related counseling, ultrasounds and prenatal care to women and couples who are making decisions about unintended pregnancies. At our clinic, you will encounter a supportive, helpful, and compassionate staff that is dedicated to aiding you in exploring your options.
We desire to equip you to make informed healthy and livable decisions. At our facility, you will encounter a supportive, helpful, and compassionate staff that is dedicated to aiding you in exploring all your options.
Commitment of Care
- We serve our patients without regard to age, race, income, nationality, religious affiliation, disability or other arbitrary circumstances.
- We provide quality care to our patients and are committed to providing excellent service.
- We hold our patient’s information in strict and absolute confidence.
- We provide our patients with information about pregnancy, fetal development, and prenatal care.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions or abortifacients. We are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
The Clinic is funded by individuals in our community who are a part of our mission to extend the love of God to those who He allows us to serve. By choice, we do not receive government funding. In addition, the organization is volunteer-based. Over 200 individuals offer their time and talents every year in order to ensure a higher volume of access to our programs.
Real reviews from actual patients
When I first came, I really did not know what to expect, especially coming in at 17 to take a pregnancy test. I was not sure on what to do. It came back positive. I got the opportunity to speak with a counselor who was very helpful with my decision. The help that is received at the Women’s Resource Medical Centers of Southern Nevada is extraordinary to a single mother. I would like to thank each and everyone that took the time to help all these women.
I thank Women’s Resource so much for all they help they have provided me out of the kindness of their heart. I never felt judged coming here. I only felt love and support. I can’t thank them enough for truly changing lives.
I was surprised at the Center. The staff was warm, inviting and they took their time counseling me. Even though I have run into obstacles, I know I have friends.