Make an Appointment
COVID Screening Questions to answer before setting appointment:
- Do you currently have a fever (100.4 °F or higher)?
- Do you have a new cough or shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period) with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently waiting on the results of a COVID-19 test?If your answer is “no” to these questions, then your appointment will be confirmed for the day and time you requested unless otherwise communicated. If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions:
- We can schedule an appointment 2 weeks out but please call to confirm the CDC may have adjusted the restrictions one way or another. Go to: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
Important Note: If possible, please arrive about 10 minutes early as there will be screening onsite required to be performed before you can be seen. Guests are asked to wait outside the building. Masks are required in the facility, anyone declining to wear a mask may be asked by staff to wait outside or leave the premises.