Women’s Resource Medical Center of Southern Nevada recognizes how important it is for you to be empowered with knowledge related to your pregnancy. That is why we offer free ultrasounds. A positive pregnancy test result received at your consultation appointment will make you eligible to receive an ultrasound at no charge to confirm the pregnancy medically.
Why do I need an Ultrasound?
An ultrasound provides critical information about your pregnancy, such as:
- Confirmation of Pregnancy
- Location of the Pregnancy – Pregnancy is developing where it should be
- Verification of fetal age – Confirming the fetal development matches the gestational age of the pregnancy
- Presence or absence of Fetal Heart Rate
Having an ultrasound can also help in detecting;
Possible Complications of Early Pregnancy
Ectopic Pregnancy –
- A pregnancy developing outside the desired location that can be life-threatening to the mother
- According to the Mayo Clinic, approximately 10 to 20 percent of pregnancies end in a miscarriage. The majority of those miscarriages occur in the first trimester of pregnancy.
An embryonic pregnancy –
- An early pregnancy, where a gestational sac develops, but the embryo does not.
Date Inaccuracy –
- Due to inconsistencies related to menstrual cycles, your Last Menstrual Period (LMP) is not always an accurate measurement of gestational age.
Comprehensive pregnancy confirmation (as listed above) is the most accurate and complete way to gather crucial information regarding your pregnancy. Remember, there is no cost to you financially, and no insurance required. We want you to have as much information about your pregnancy as possible.
Schedule a Free Ultrasound
Contact us today to set up your pregnancy test and consultation appointment